Drive Medical Renegade Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair
The Renegade Power Wheelchair has an extra strong steel frame that offers you long lasting durability and reliability. With a top range of 20 miles, you can travel worry free knowing that your chair will get you around without needing to stop and charge. Almost everything on this chair is adjustable; from a reclining backrest with adjustable headrest, to the height of the chair at four available increments. The flip up armrests, which allow easy transfer, are height and width adjustable and can also be removed for storage. The controller can be fitted onto either armrest allowing you to operate the chair with ease even if you have limited dexterity. The Renegade Power Wheelchair comes with non-marking wheels, allowing you to travel wherever you please without having to worry about leaving nasty marks.
- Adjustable length controller mount can be affixed to either the left or right armrest and can be fitted with an optional swing away arm for additional flexibility
- Armrests are also removable and height and width adjustable for positioning, support and adaptability to the size of the user
- Chair can be fitted with optional Elevating Leg Rests allowing the user to travel comfortably with their legs raised which is a necessity for those with some medical conditions, such as edema
- Extra strong steel frame for long-lasting durability
- Flat-free, non-marking tires offer worry-free travel
- Motor assemblies offer easy “freewheel" operation, allowing the chair to be pushed, which can be helpful for transport
- Padded, flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and access to user
- Programmable controller with common connectors is easy to service and setup and can be personalized for individuals with special needs
- Provides heavy duty mobility for users up to 350 lbs
- Seats have four height adjustments, from 20" to 23"
- Standard footplate can be flipped up out of the user’s way and adjusted in both height and angle
- Standard positioning belt for added user security
- The plush seat back is wide, allowing for maximum flexibility in user positioning
- The seat backs have three recline settings allowing it to be positioned comfortably for the user