Drive Medical Trident Power Wheelchair
Drive Medical Trident standard front-wheel drive power wheelchair offers a stylish, durable, and reliable performance with 300 lbs. of weight capacity. Trident front-wheel drive power wheelchair provides great power and navigation capability which allow smooth ride at all times, while the suspension anti-tippers provide a safe experience. Trident power wheelchair has shroudless design that offers easy access to internal components and batteries. It is available in 18" or 20" seat width with padded armrests to suits best the user's needs. The power wheelchair features semi-reclining seat with adjustable headrest, offers three height adjustments and two depth options.
- Shroudless design offers easy access to internal components and batteries.
- Semi-reclining seat with adjustable headrest offers three height adjustments and two depth options.
- Armrests are padded, adjustable and removable.
- Available with 18” or 20” width Captain’s Seat.
- Quick-release pins allow easy seat removal.
- Adjustable, flip-up footplate includes rubber front bumper to prevent damage.
- Positioning belt included.
- Seat position can be adjusted forward and backward.
- Programmable controller.
- Optional swing-away controller arm sold separately.
- Optional elevating leg rests sold separately.
- Black, flat-free non-marking wheels.
- Large, front anti-tip wheels feature suspension for safety, smoother ride and enhanced obstacle handling.
- Controller is protected by metal frame.
- Easy freewheel operation.
- Slide-out battery tray.